Online currency trading classes are extensively available and have no prerequisites. These classes and study materials are often offered for free, but research should be done to ensure the quality of the course. Online Campus Trade Degree Programs
Online Classes in Currency Exchange Trading
Below are a few samples of currency trading courses commonly available online. Online Campus Trade Degree Programs
- Introductory Foreign Exchange Course: In this class, students learn the history and workings of the foreign exchange, known as Forex. Major currencies are discussed and trading terminology is introduced. Students will also spend significant time familiarising themselves with reading charts.
- Trading Practice Course: Classes often include a computer program that allows students to practice the trading process while working with the factors and theories that contribute to it. Students learn the candlestick reading method to compare rates over time.
- Fundamental Factors and Analysis Course: This class features an in-depth examination of forex trading. Exchange rates and the economic principle of supply and demand, are also taught. Students may participate in an analysis of the international market using macroeconomic indicators, such as inflation and employment.
- Technical Factors and Tools Course: This advanced series of classes teaches interpretation of trends, patterns and support, based on chart analysis. Students learn to recognize patterns and attribute meanings with the goal of better prediction and knowledge of the market’s movement and flow over time. Tools are also offered for the beginning currency trader, such as risk management information and methodology planning.
- Continuation Patterns Course: In this course, students are taught analytical skills necessary to follow and access patterns that indicate price action or imply trend reversal, such as flags, rectangles, triangles and wedges.
- Management of Global Currency Exchange Course: This course offers students an in-depth look at the global financial market involving the world’s three major currencies. Special emphasis will be placed on the complexities which arise in global currency trading.
- Investments Course: In this course, students will cover basic theories for financial investing to make research-based decisions. The topics covered will be in areas such as portfolio theory, securities and market evaluations. Online Campus Trade Degree Programs
Those interested in learning about currency trading for personal investments and income have a myriad of online classes to choose from. Classes are offered fully online, using video, audio, graphics and text materials. Some online classes offer students the opportunity to practice trading on demo programs designed to simulate actual trading practices without the financial risk. Many schools offer online courses having to do with financial markets and international trade, some of which are offered free of charge. Online Campus Trade Degree Programs
Those looking for employment with a brokerage or firm as a commodity trading advisor, currency trader or day trader can look into the company’s specific educational requirements for hiring. Typically, passing the National Commodity Futures Examination (NCFE), or Series 3, is a minimum requirement, along with a bachelor’s degree in a related major such as finance or economics. Online Campus Trade Degree Programs
Currency trading courses are offered online through individual classes. Some courses will be available to students for free, such as through open education systems offered by some schools. Topics will include trading practice, dominant global currencies and foreign exchange. Online Campus Trade Degree Programs